Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My Valentine

Okay guys have you given your special someone their Valentines card, gift or flowers.

I have to admit that I am not the most romantic guy out there. I think that my wife would probably agree with that statement.

I will tell you that I am married to the most gracious and loving person alive. I am not worthy of the love that I receive daily from this special woman. She listens patiently as I complain about the people I come in contact with. She questions but never condemns my actions. She encourages me, never ridicules as I make stupid mistakes. She laughs with but never at me, as she points out the fault in my actions.

These might seem insignificant to others but these are attributes that I fell in love with. I find more each day that I admire about this woman that I call "Honey, Sweety, Dear, Wife, Love, but most importantly MINE.

So you might have a great Love in your life but none is as great or precious as Nancy.

I Love You Nancy, will you be my Valentine? Oh yea by the way Happy Birthday Too!!

Remember this is just a few months away.


===Skid===

1 comment: